PUMA x ADER ERROR California Sneakers431054
Based in Seoul, Ader Error is more than a designer brand; they are an artist collective, working together to change the landscape of modern art and fashion. The second season of PUMA x ADER ERROR uses youth culture as its inspiration, pushing trends and innovations to the limit. PUMA silhouettes are reimagined with bold colors and a unique fusion of future and retro influences, and handwritten and misplaced logos create a sense of individuality and deliberate mistakes.
The PUMA x ADER ERROR California sneakers are a fresh take on the classic PUMA California. With a vintage perforated suede upper featuring mesh details and a leather PUMA Formstrip overlay, the California is given a modern street style update.
- Vintage suede upper with leather and mesh overlays
- Classic retro tennis silhouette
- Full lace closure
- Thick sculpted PU midsole
- Squared-off eye-stay pattern for narrow look
- Rubber outsole for grip and traction
- Oversized ‘A’ patch on back
- Unique ripped double-tongue construction with PUMA x ADER ERROR label
- PUMA Formstrip leather overlay on lateral side
- Detachable branded metal charm
This is a Unisex style; the sizes displayed above are men's sizes. Please refer to the Sizing Chart link above to determine the correct size to order.
Model: 369534 01